NPC Highways.jpg


Report problems online by clicking here and have them reported to the council on your behalf.

Or you can report directly to Somerset County Council using the following email

or phone 03001232224

The Highways Choices website can be helpful for people wanting traffic calming measures via the small improvement scheme. Click here for more information.



Please email the Parish Clerk at (or follow the link here) to let the Council know if there is no grit in any of our grit bins. Please make sure you clearly identify the location of an empty grit bin

Fly Tipping

Fly tipping can be reported directly to Mendip District Council using this link.